Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My First Lesson Plan

Date: 10/27/2010
At Teacher's Desk

Maggie Bingo

Time
Activity
1-10
Students ask questions about me for about 10 minutes. 
11-20
Pass out ¼ sheet of paper and have the students write questions on it.  Collect
21-30
Answer Questions
31-35
Pass back out the ¼ sheet of paper, have students draw a bingo board (16 squares).  On board, Teacher writes 16 things about themselves so the students can put one thing in each box.
36-45
The students practice asking questions.  Each question asked has a corresponding answer on the board/in a bingo box.  If they ask the question correctly, Teacher answers, and student can put an X in the box.  Need to get 2 four-in-a-rows.  Winner gets a prize.

End of Class!


16 Things About Me

  •     Indiana, USA (where am I from?)
  •     4 (people in my family)
  •     Jogging (hobby)
  •     Trumpet (Because they have no idea what a French Horn is, I now play the trumpet)
  •     Maggie (you try thinking of 16 things! It's hard--especially that can be easily answered.)
  •     Diet Coke (Favorite Drink)
  •     Bibimbap (Favorite Korean Food)
  •     Italian (Favorite Food)
  •     Purple (Favorite Color)
  •     7 (Favorite Number--okay, I really don't have a favorite number but I needed one more)
  •     Brad Pitt (Favorite Actor--but only when he's clean cut!)
  •     Tullah (My puppy!)
  •     A-  (blood type--we were running out of ideas)
  •     June 3rd (I am not telling the students my age, but birthday is close enough)
  •     Single (This a very popular question: Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend?)
  •     East Asia (My major in College).

No comments:

Post a Comment