Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's SNOW!

Date: 12/16

I made a post a little while ago about it snow--which it wasn't really snow.  That was just flurries.  I woke up this morning and it had SNOWED. For real!

I just wanted to share because it makes me extremely happy.  The past couple of days haven't been the easiest (missing home, missing family, missing Christmas, having to teach little Grinches about Christmas, and it's freaking cold..) but when it snows it sort of makes it all better.  Everything is just so pretty.

So this was my walk to school this morning.  It started with me going back up to my apartment and putting on another layer of clothing...and then happily trudging around in the snow!  Yeah for cameras!
This is the view outside my apartment complex's door.  Actual snow!

The car's haven't been out long enough to turn it into a giant slush pit.


My walk...

They do have snow shovels here!

A couple kids playing in the snow why Mom watches.

Kids at my school trying
Random Korea moment.  Fire and ice...


No comments:

Post a Comment