Monday, January 17, 2011

New Years Fun

Date: 1/1/11

So I love facebook because it is such a social network tool.  AND  I can steal photos from friends.  So, here are some photos that I stole from  New Years, along with some of my own, just to wrap up the New Years adventure. 

Final Subway Ride of 2011

Oh...we need our ticket number in order to pick up the tickets.   I didn't read that notice...
I love my serious face.  Really, its like "STRIKE A POSE!"
 So, after not being able to use the Mac store computers for some reason, I perform a surprise attack on a poor unsuspecting soul in the middle of the coffee shop. 
"Excuse me, Can i use your computer?" 
Quickly trying to get into my email....Success!  

After we get our tickets and eat dinner, we come back to the mall and Sarah and I go exploring the place.  I deciede to be a goof (which really isn't not normal for me) and dance on the catwalk.
 Dance Dance Dance...I think I was bitten by a jitter bug!
 Back in the bar/pub/dance hall area.  We meet this cool Korean guy named "Alex" and his girl friend.  He actually came up to talk to us, which is quiet uncommon for Koreans--they are a shy bunch.  Anyway, I had fun dancing with him, but I don't think he girlfriend was too pleased. 
 At one point, the girlfriend actually dragged Alex away from our group--after he and I did some goofy dancing.  Sarah and I ran into them one more time around 11 pm and Alex stopped to chit chat, but his girlfriend again dragged him away.  I don't think she liked me too much...
 I didn't care...I had fun dancing!!!
 And being a goof. 

Celebrating the New Years...with a balloon fight!  PERFECT!



I think Scott lost...
This is after the New Years event, around 5.30.  Our first subway ride of the New Year!  It was absolutely freezing!
Look, we're still awake!

 For all of five minutes. 
Katrina let us sleep at her place for the morning...which was so great.  We were soooo pooped.  And then Freddie, Sarah and I went to the DMZ the next day!  What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment