Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweatshirt Logos

Date: 11/12/2010

This is a silly post but important nonetheless.  It's about the non-serious topic of sweatshirt logos.  I have been very impressed with the diversity of Gunsan's variation and representation of different places in their clothing decorations.

Indiana has actually been very represented.  They have the colors backwards--but both major Colleges are present: Purdue and Indiana:




I actually saw the Indiana sweater first--and I about had a heart attack.  One thought rang through my head: HOME!  Then yesterday I saw the Purdue shirt.  It just made me smile.  There have been other universities represented: Harvard, Yale, California schools, and some NYC schools--but for two random Midwst schools to be present from my home state--I was in Hoosier heaven.

I don't think the students actually know that their shirts are college shirts--or states or anything.  Think about when you buy a t-shirt.  If it has some non- descript Asian language on it and you like how it fits/looks, you don't care what it says.  It just looks cool.  Same principal.

But as much as I love these two, I saw my favorite shirt yesterday.  Unfortunately, I did snap a photo of it--which I am eternally sad about.  But just visual this:

On the front: a picture of Bill Clinton.  (Can you image my surprise when I see this?  Bill Clinton--really?!?)
On the back: Secretaries DO IT better.  (Caps included)

AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment