Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Computer Woes

Date: 11/16

So, I got to school yesterday and discovered that my computer's charge cord had overheated during the night and basically gone on a killing spree.  No joke, but the heat ate through my charge cord--the protective plastic wrap, and everything. 

This means that I do not have a charged computer.  This equals a snag in the putting up blogs...sorry about this.  It will be fixed.  The fabulous Ms Kim called the Seoul Apple Store and they will be mailing me a new charger cord (set up for Korean voltages) within the week.  I love APPLE, mostly because of their warranty services.  This cord will have a 1 year policy, which if the cord decides to go on the fitz again, I will not have to pay another \98.000 to buy a new one. 

I have pictures...but alas, they are on my computer--which has not battery.  But, I will not leave this post without a picture.


err.....

well...I thought I'd leave a picture.  But because I am on a Korean computer...I can't quiet figure out how to copy and paste an image.  The Crtl+C and Crtl+P does not work because the picture shows up as a box with a ? mark in it.  I have to figure out how to save the picture--which I beyond my abilities...

So... no picture for you. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment