Saturday, May 7, 2011

May's Schedule

Date: May

This is my schedule for the month of May.  It is crazy.  The first 3 weeks have a total of 9 non-teaching days (either holidays, school sports days, or school field trips).  I see my Monday classes 2 times, but I only see my Tuesday class once, and I don't see Thursday's classes at all.


So confusing!  I feel bad because I don't actually plan on teaching any of the "book lessons" because there's no way to keep everyone on the same schedule.

So, to explain the breaks:

May 5: Cinco De Mayo--err...nope.  Children's Day
May 6: Oku Middle Schools' Sports Day
May 10: Buddha's Birthday
May 11: 2nd graders leave for their School Field trip (I only teach 2nd graders on the 11th)
May 12: 1st graders leave for their School Field Trip (I only teach 1st graders on the 12th)
May 13: 3rd Grader's Field Trip (Everland!) (And no classes at Oku, so I think I'm going to Seoul with the 3rd graders! YEAH!)
May 16 & 17: National Holidays.  (I'm not sure exactly what the holidays are...but we have no school)
May 19 & 20: Seohyung Sports Day (Oku does not have class on the 20th--for some reason--so I will be at Seohyung celebrating Spring by playing sports outside).

Yep, that it!  Crazy, huh!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment