Sunday, February 6, 2011

KPop Videos

Date: 2/5/2011

I haven't done a real post on Kpop in a while, so I thought I'd post some videos of the current hot artists--or at least the videos I've found recently!  At least, the ones that I like.  (I know, I actually like Kpop.  I guess my music tastes really are "tween" like Pandora says.)

Anyway, I also post these because they make me laugh, shake my head, and go "oh Korea."

I love how they groups (especially girl groups) will choose a theme for their videos and stick to it 150 thousand %.  I mean, seriously, its not just one group that choose to do a Bond theme, but one does a Fifties theme, another fairy tales.  Crazy.

Girls' Generation:  Hoot


miss A: Breathe


Secret: Shy Boy


SHINee: Lucifer

TARA: Yayaya

Orange Caramel: A-ing <3


IU: Marshmellow
Okay, enough girls groups: here is a male Kpop song that I like.
PSY: Right now

No comments:

Post a Comment