Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving is Around the Corner

November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and this past weekend I was really hungry for some loving from home.  SOOOOO, I made some pumpkin pie!

But....I definitely had to be a little inventive.

Don't own a can-opener so I basically hammered into the can with my screwdriver until I had a big enough hole.  I think I upset my neighbors, but as this is one of the nosiest things I've done in over a year, I think I'm OK.


The batter!

My oven is TINY so I had to split the batter into all of my different baking tins.   These guys are chilling, waiting for their turn in the oven.

Baking in my "oven toaster."  It's the size of an Easy Bake Oven, but it sure does get the job done!

All finished!  They aren't the most beautiful thing to look at, but seriously, it was pumpkin pie.  It didn't matter.

Thus begins my adventures in baking for the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment