Monday, November 21, 2011

Reverse Trick Or Treating

Date: 10/31/2011

So, I went "Reverse Trick or Treating" on Halloween.  Instead of the students coming to me, I went to them.  And I brought my camera!  (Of Course!)
First picture:


This is one of my favorites:

Picture, please?  Okay, you can hide....

Classic "Girl Shot"  This is why I like taking pictures with male students.  You actually get to see their faces!!

See, this is much better~!


My 2nd favorite shot:

This is one of my favorite students.  I know as teachers we shouldn't have "Favorites" but seriously....he talks to me every day and he participates in class.  He's always up for volunteering and is a sweetie.  How can he not be a favorite?


I finally got a picture with some girls to show how close I was to the uniform!  I was pretty spot on!  Granted, I did borrow the clothes from students!  ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment