Monday, June 13, 2011

Paintballing

Date: May 29, 2011

This is part of the Adventure Korea: Pumba Festival, Beach, Sea Rafting, and Paintballing Weekend.

The next morning, Sarah and I woke up and went for a walk on the beach.  Then we went back to our rooms, changed into a bathing suit and proceeded to our next activity: Sea Rafting.

Unfortutely, sea rafting is not really a "camera friendly" sport.  We didn't get any pictures--but it was ALOT of fun.  The company AK used was great.  They had us doing races, chicken fighting, human pyramid fighting, and some swimming.

Then, after a quick lunch we changed into some new clothes to go paintballing.  I love paintballing and had wanted to do this trip since the moment I saw the word paintballing.  (Yes, I had only done it once, but hey--it was good fun then and it would be good fun now!)

First we had a 2 minute hike up to the paintball field.  Going up hill--it took a little longer than 2 minutes.  And it was hot and sticky.  Not great fun.  Plus, most of us wore long pants and shirts to protect us from paintball pain--which turned out to be unnecessary.

The instructor showing us how to us a paintball gun.

Then we get all dressed up.  Army outfits and a helmet.  All good ready to go!

Our teams were Predator and Commander.  Team photo:

Sarah and I:

We had some pretty fantastic death shots.  This is one of my favorites:

It was a blast!  As you can tell by Sarah's absolutely estatic face:

A couple of the people in the Adventure Korea Tour Group were military.  So, they had natural advantages to the game (not fair--but fun!).  Anyway, one of them militarily executed Sarah:

It was so much fun.  It was a little hot--especially in the uniforms.  But now I know how paintballing goes on here so I can wear better clothes next time. I had so much fun.  This was easily one of my more favorite AK trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment