Monday, November 21, 2011

Professional Student Gamers

Nov 22, 2011

I came to school yesterday morning and discovered that my famous student grew more famous last week.

Around this time of year, last year, I discovered one of my students is a professional gamer. Like a real, no-joke, he-makes-more-money-than-his-parents-do, gets-invited-to-play-in-game-challenges-all-over-the-world-just-so-the-challenge-can-say-they-have-the-BLACK-RIDER-at-their-challenge,  professional gamer.  He plays the game "Krazy Kart Rider", which to my understanding is like Super Mario Brothers Racing.  You're in a little car, and you drive your man around a course on the screen.

 Well, last year I had no idea who he was.  But this year, I do!

To celebrate his win, this year the school made a giant banner.  Here are the pictures:


I'm guessing he either placed 1st in the 6th annual event....or he placed 6th in the first annual event....

That is his name right there.  Moon Ho Chuk.  (Sorry about the crappy romanization)

No comments:

Post a Comment